BNIM is a collaboration of architectural, design and planning professionals who share a deep commitment to responsible, high-quality design.
About the Position:
Qualified candidates for this architectural graduate position are passionate about design excellence, sustainability and high performance projects, with 0-5 years of architectural experience and a NAAB accredited degree. Experience will clearly show a strong creative design portfolio, which is essential. Technical knowledge of complex building systems and structures that would be required by institutional, civic, mixed use and other similar entities is a plus.
This position fits a person who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, who values productivity and efficiency balanced with utmost quality.
Qualified candidates should possess the following characteristics and skills:
• Proficiency in Revit and other 3-D imaging design software is strongly preferred
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• A collaborator with an inclination for leadership
• Ability to engage in successful client communication
• A deadline and detail-oriented work ethic
• LEED AP is a plus
• Curious and Creative
• Innovative and Explorative
• Critical and Exacting
• Strategic and Nimble
• Collaborative and Communicative
• Self-driven and Willing (can-do)
• Generous Spirit
Filling this role will not be determined by experience only; we are looking for the right fit for our team.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BNIM is an equal opportunity employer.