One Community - A Message from BNIM about COVID-19
March 16, 2020 Update
BNIM is committed to doing our part to help humanity and the communities that we touch. Our design practice and business operations are changing for tackling the evolving challenges disrupting our society while we remain committed to delivering excellence through our services and work. In light of recent announcements about the advancement of the COVID-19 virus, BNIM will be shifting our work platforms to operate remotely, beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020, to protect the health and safety of our team and our One Community. BNIM will continue to provide the highest level of service to our clients, our collaborators, and our communities as we undergo this seamless transition. Please reach out to your point of contact with questions. We will continue to post updates to our website and social media.
March 13, 202o
“We deliver beautiful, integrated living environments that inspire change and enhance the human condition.” Our purpose is rooted in the human condition. We come together now as One Community.
As licensed professionals our primary responsibility is to ensure public health and well being. It is a responsibility that we take seriously and is shaping our response to the emergency facing our local and global communities.
With the increasing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand the concerns of our clients and collaborators in continuing to work on projects during this time. BNIM is actively monitoring all advisories, both national and local in the cities we operate. The health and safety of our team and our communities is our top priority, and BNIM is committed to protecting the well-being of all those we come in contact with — our families, our employees, our clients, our collaborators, and our communities, while continuing to provide the highest level of service.
What this means for our clients, colleagues, and community:
- Our service and commitment to your project will continue as planned with meetings scheduled primarily via GoTo Meeting and other collaboration platforms
- Listening and learning from our clients and collaborators as we encounter this new paradigm for better ways of collaboration, creative problem solving and successful project delivery
- Further upgrading our technology infrastructure to support remote work and collaboration
- Your point of contact at BNIM will stay in close communication with you and keep you abreast of any changes in how we work together
- Please return to this page or our social media (links below) for the latest updates
In monitoring the situation, we want to communicate the steps BNIM is taking to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Awareness and education about COVID-19, proper hygiene, and social distancing
- Encouraging employees to stay informed of world health updates from reliable sources
- Stay-at-home policy in the event of feeling ill or exhibiting signs of illness
- Encouraging the use of telehealth services when possible to minimize contact
- Maintaining cleanliness of workstations and shared office spaces
- Suspending all non-essential business travel
- Preparing our teams for the possibility of remote work and collaboration
- Social distancing through opting for video and audio conferencing in lieu of in-person meetings
- Avoiding participation in large gatherings and meetings
- Reaffirming our commitment to providing safety, support, inclusivity, and kindness for our colleagues, clients, collaborators and communities
We encourage all of our team members, clients, and colleagues to stay vigilant during this time as we work through this together. We want to assure you that BNIM is taking necessary measures to stay healthy, positive, and supportive of all those we work with and will continue to provide the highest level of service.