BNIM is seeking a perfect fit for our Marketing department.
In recent years, BNIM’s Marketing department, which we call “Spark,” has gained regional and national recognition for producing high-quality materials and maintaining a robust social media presence that others in the industry use as models for success. Spark is a dynamic, smart, fun group that works hard, thinks big and laughs often. Our goal is to stay on the leading edge of technology and trends, and our reward is the deep pleasure we find working with each other in a highly creative, inviting and non-competitive way.
Though this position is entitled “Marketing Coordinator,” the role is deeply rooted in Communication—communicating ideas and culture; understanding and conveying team communication; and communicating BNIM’s brand, message, values, culture and portfolio of work in tailored proposals and marketing-assignments across multiple offices. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or related field or an architectural background that translates into keen written communication skills.
This position fits a person who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, who values productivity and efficiency balanced with utmost quality, who takes pride in flawlessly executing multiple projects simultaneously, and who has impeccable, evolving taste.
Our work subscribes to the ethos of “Generous Pragmatism” which is the idea that what something does matters just as much as what it looks like. We constantly improve upon past work to perpetuate a cycle of replication focused on innovation and excellence and expect the successful candidate to bring energy and passion for seeking continual improvement.
We are seeking an individual who is:
- · Curious and Explorative
- · Critical and Exacting
- · Friendly and Communicative
- · Collaborative and Creative
- · Self-driven and Willing (can-do)
- · Generous Spirit
- · Nimble and Strategic
- · Conviction without ego
- · Grace under pressure
- · Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- · Passion for custom communications, including proposals, project descriptions and collateral
- · Impeccable organizational and management skills
- · Well-established skills coordinating team efforts
- · Effective and mature verbal and interpersonal communication
- · Ability to research and synthesize information quickly
- · Ability to execute proposal and other assignments under tight deadlines, independently or as part of a team
- · A detail-oriented work ethic
- · Exceedingly high expectations of oneself and others
- · Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products; familiarity with productivity tools like Vision, Newforma, etc. is a plus
- · Support all business development and marketing activities
- · Assembly of qualifications packages including communications with teams, tailored writing, assembly of content, production and delivery with upmost accuracy
- · Assist project teams with presentation materials as-needed
- · Marketing-related administrative duties to support website, collateral, special events, etc.
- · Update and maintain staff resumes and biographies
- · Preparing and submitting awards materials
- · Maintain proposal materials by coordinating updates with staff, graphics department, etc.
- · Inventorying stock of materials and collateral
- · Attending networking events when necessary
- · Ideal candidates have 3 to 5 years of marketing experience in the fields of architecture and design. However, filling this role will not be determined by experience alone; we are looking for the right fit for our team.
BNIM is a collaboration of architectural, design and planning professionals who share a deep commitment to responsible, high-quality design. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an energetic work place, on-going training opportunities, and an environment that will allows employee interests and strengths to flourish.