BNIM is a collaboration of architectural, design and planning professionals who share a deep commitment to responsible, high-quality design.
Qualified candidates are passionate about design excellence, sustainability and high performance projects, have a minimum of 10 years architectural experience and NAAB accredited degree.
Candidates must demonstrate strong technical knowledge of complex building systems and structures that would be required by institutional, civic, mixed use and other similar entities.
Candidates must demonstrate experience in specification writing, having been the primary specification writer for a minimum of five projects sized over $5 million in construction value. Candidates must also have experience coordinating specification efforts within a design team, with consulting engineers, and with the client.
This position fits a person who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, who values productivity and efficiency balanced with utmost quality.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and characteristics:
• Understanding of Revit and other 3-D imaging design software is preferred
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• A collaborator with leadership and client liaison experience
• Well-established skills coordinating team efforts
• A deadline and detail-oriented work ethic
• LEED AP is preferred
• Curious and Creative
• Innovative and Explorative
• Critical and Exacting
• Strategic and Nimble
• Collaborative and Communicative
• Self-driven and Willing (can-do)
• Generous Spirit
Filling this role will not be determined by experience only; we are looking for the right fit for our team.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BNIM is an equal opportunity employer.