BNIM is a collaboration of architectural, design and planning professionals who share a deep commitment to responsible, high-quality design.
About the Position:
Qualified candidates are passionate about design excellence, sustainability and high performance projects, have a minimum of 5 years architectural experience and an NAAB accredited degree. Experience will clearly show a strong creative design portfolio, which is essential along with strong project leadership. Candidates must demonstrate strong technical knowledge of complex building systems and structures that would be required by institutional, civic, mixed use and other similar entities.
This position fits a person who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, who values productivity and efficiency balanced with utmost quality.
Qualified candidates should possess the following characteristics and skills:
• Proficiency in Revit and other 3-D imaging design software is preferred
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• A collaborator with leadership and client liaison experience
• Well-established skills coordinating team efforts
• A deadline and detail-oriented work ethic
• LEED AP is preferred
• Curious and Creative
• Innovative and Explorative
• Critical and Exacting
• Strategic and Nimble
• Collaborative and Communicative
• Self-driven and Willing (can-do)
• Generous Spirit
Filling this role will not be determined by experience only; we are looking for the right fit for our team.
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples to email@example.com.
BNIM is an equal opportunity employer.