BNIM is a collaboration of architectural, design and planning professionals who share a deep commitment to responsible, high-quality design.
About the Position:
We are seeking an interior architect/designer who is passionate about design excellence, sustainability and high performance design projects. Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor’s degree in interior architecture, interior design, or architecture and 2-4 years of experience.
Experience must clearly show a strong creative design portfolio, which is essential for this position, along with strong project leadership. Candidates must demonstrate ability to integrate into all project phases and should possess a strong technical knowledge of interior systems that would be required by corporate, higher education, research, K-12 and mixed use project interiors.
This position fits a person who thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, who values productivity and efficiency balanced with utmost quality and who has evolving, refined taste.
Qualified candidates should possess the following characteristics and skills:
• Critical design thinking throughout the design process
• Proficiency in Revit and other 3-D imaging design software is required
• Strong verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
• A collaborator with leadership and client liaison experience
• Well established skills coordinating team efforts
• A deadline and detail-oriented work ethic
• LEED AP is preferred
• Project Visioning and Programming
• Product research, selection, and detailing
• Construction documentation
• FF&E Design and Specifications
• Curious and Creative
• Innovative and Explorative
• Critical and Exacting
• Strategic and Nimble
• Collaborative and Communicative
• Self-driven and Willing (can-do)
• Generous Spirit
To apply: Send a cover letter, resume, and relevant work samples to Ruthie Harrison at email@example.com.
BNIM is an equal opportunity employer.